Finally and Welcome Everyone!

This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

There is always a "Key" to success. (August 2010)

There is always a "Key" to success and our key to happier living in Korea has been the Key Family.  Conor, his wife Stayce and their three children, Aisling (8) Chaeli (6) and Christian (4) moved here in November of 2009.   They discovered where to eat, where to find groceries, and discovered an excellent Korean language teacher all in the middle of winter (one of the coldest on record here in Korea as well).

They forged the path, which is now the road the rest of us use.

Although their year is almost up; Stayce returned during the Summer so the kids wouldn't have to move mid-semester; Conor is set to go back sometime in October; the rest of us have enjoyed their discoveries.

THANKS CONOR AND STAYCE!

No comments: