Looks like we will be heading to China along with the Metz. We have stumbled on a great tour through Heather and hooked up with a wonderful travel agent Linda. It's a little pricey but it is a trip of a lifetime.
The China Sampler tour will cover 5 cities in China and include the Great Wall, Forbidden City and Terra Cotta Warriors. Jason is especially excited about the Forbidden City. I'm very excited about the Great Wall.
Planning the trip and getting everything ready is really distracting me from being homesick. One of the reasons we came on the trip to Korea was for travel opportunities in this part of the world.
This blog is designed to keep my family and friends up to date on our travels. Later it will be our written memories!
Finally and Welcome Everyone!
This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment