Jason brought his bike (actually his mother's old bike) knowing there were trails near the apartment along the Tancheon River. What we didn't know was that the trails go all the way to Seoul! The scenery is exquisite. There are even trails off the paved path that take you into the mountains and parks. He has even found "little" friends near by to ride with. After riding for several months and definitely losing weight doing it, he and his riding buddy Steve talked me into getting him an updated bike. Following my bike ride in China, I decided I wanted a bike too. So the search for new bikes began.
Jason found one after a few weeks of intense investigation the would suit his needs. Good suspension, VERY good brakes and a strong frame. I found one that I liked and David even found one that he liked too. We decided that Galen could use Jason's old one since it is still a good bike for general riding, just not as good for off road mountain riding. We found helmets for everyone and we were on our way!
David learned to ride just before we left Austin so he had to learn all over again. He is getting braver with each ride going farther and faster with each trip. I hope the weather holds so we can get some good riding in before the colder temperatures hit!
This blog is designed to keep my family and friends up to date on our travels. Later it will be our written memories!
Finally and Welcome Everyone!
This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment