We have only been here a short time but a bad case of homesickness has hit and hit hard. David misses Dagwood, Galen misses Daisy, we all miss our friends. We struggle to adjust to the different from living in a house to living in an apartment. It's hard to remember what we brought and then where it is!
The school has counselors for the kids so we are seeking help from them (perhaps they will help me too).
This blog is designed to keep my family and friends up to date on our travels. Later it will be our written memories!
Finally and Welcome Everyone!
This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment