I am shopped out! I have been shopping all over this area. I have had it with shopping. I have purchased a number of things for the apartment we didn't know we would need and a few we knew we would have to buy due to the voltage change.
I eventually caved and bought a laundry machine although I kind of like it. I would prefer to have a service instead but the laundry person is too overwhelmed with the volume of all our clothes. She is only used to dress clothes. So from now on she will only get Jason's work clothes. The machine isn't too bad since it both washes and drys the same load all at once (it just takes 4 hours per load).
I also have an old fashioned coffee maker. I have an ultra fancy coffee machine at home that I just push a button and it grinds and makes the coffee. This machine is so cute! You have to use those antique filters and everything! All kidding aside it does make a pretty good cup of joe!
I'm still looking for decent lamps! So far they are either really cheap looking or outrageously expensive. I have also bought a rice cooker, fan for David's room (it's really hot here), curtains for the living room, chair pads for every chair, skid resisters for the couch, and a TV stand. None of these items were at the same store! Whew!
This blog is designed to keep my family and friends up to date on our travels. Later it will be our written memories!
Finally and Welcome Everyone!
This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment