Finally and Welcome Everyone!

This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!

Friday, November 26, 2010

New Tradition?

  Happy Thanksgiving! 

  The Chili dinner with Cornbread Muffins was a HUGE hit.  It was also incredibly easy.  I didn't even start dinner until after 5pm and it was consumed and cleaned up by 7:30pm.  The muffins were a surprise until the smell permeated the apartment.  David was the first to discover the muffins and went nuts even before he knew I doubled the recipe. There wasn't a single drop of chili or crumb of muffin leftover.  I might carry this over to next year.

  It was definitely a different Thanksgiving then we are used to, but I'm still able to remember the things I'm thankful for;  family, friends and food. 

No comments: