Finally and Welcome Everyone!

This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

We Have Arrived! [July 29, 2010]

We have finally arrived in Seoul.  It was a fifteen hour flight!  I couldn't sleep on the plane since there was so much movement and noise.  The lighting was not adequate enough for stitching so I watched the kids sleep and watched movies, seven movies to be exact.  The prize at the end of the ride would be Jason, he had gone ahead two weeks earlier to get the apartment set up and ready for us.  By the time the plane landed I was more than ready to get off.  My feet were so swollen it reminded me of being pregnant with both kids.
We make it through customs, find Jason load the luggage and start the drive to Bundang.  [see map below]  The first thing that hit me was the humidity.  This place makes Houston, TX seem arid.  It's not even 90 degrees and yet with the humidity it feels well over a hundred. I'm drenched in sweat by my third step out of the airport.
During the drive, I'm trying to look out the window and study the area but I'm so tired and my feet hurt so bad (from the swelling) that I fall asleep on Jason's shoulder.  Both kids slept on the plane so they are bringing Jason up to speed.

Bundang-gu South of Seoul is our destination!

No comments: