Ten days into the move and school starts. The kids are attending Korea International School which came highly recommended by everyone at Samsung. The kids are excited but understandably little nervous with the new surroundings and now all new people at a very different school. They are at least riding the same bus and have each other! There are only 1200 in the whole school K-12. Class sizes are nice and small. Both kids should learn a ton!
For me, I always dislike the first day of school. I like having my kids around. They are such a good excuse to play games and not clean house! I'm on my own, not even the dog and cat to entertain me this time so I am disliking this "first day" even more.
This blog is designed to keep my family and friends up to date on our travels. Later it will be our written memories!
Finally and Welcome Everyone!
This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment