Finally and Welcome Everyone!

This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I've Become A Costco Shopper

I can't believe I have become a Costco Shopper.  I don't have this kind of storage in Austin so I can't bulk shop.  Since I didn't bring the entire kitchen from Austin I also have all kinds of room for bulk goods.  It's nice to know the family can eat a 6 pound bag of pretzels in one month.  It is definitely on the crazy side of shopping.  The store itself is two stories and the parking garage is 4 stories.  Escalators and elevators take you everywhere.  The shopping cart actually has a magnet on the wheels to keep from slipping on the escalator.  I'm not sure if I will be a Costco shopper once I return to Austin but for now while I'm in Bundang I absolutely will!  Besides it's the only place where I can find pretzels in the entire area!

No comments: