Finally and Welcome Everyone!

This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Our Apartment [July 30, 2010]

We have moved in!  Jason got us mostly settled before the rest of us arrived.  There is a little setting up to do but so far so good.  We are on the 19th floor of the Adena Palace Tower A.  There are three apartments per floor and only 27 floors in the building.  It is nice because we don't have any neighbors directly on the sides only on the floors above and below.  The two elevators are fast and wait times are minimal. 
The inside of the apartment is very nice.  Lots of woodwork details, nice accents and built-in storage.  In fact, I think it  has more storage than my house in Austin even though the overall space is much smaller.  It is also built for ME!  All the countertops are 34" high and I can reach every cabinet except for the very top.  All the light switches are lower too!  It will be a bit of an adjustment to an apartment from a house but I think we will make it!
Storage in living/study area

Kitchen with storage and lower countertops

David's imported Texas Room with fantastic view

No comments: