Finals are completed and school is finally out for Winter Break. Galen only had one final so she got to come home early. We met David at the bus stop with snow balls! Just so you know snow ball fights are hard to catch on camera (suggestions for snow pictures are welcome!) but I did the best I could to capture the moment. You can see Galen's head as she popped out from behind the wall to hit her little brother square in the chest with a fresh snow ball. I did make a new rule that only white snow can be used for snow balls! I'll admit that black snow really grosses me out.
On the way to the bus stop Galen and I couldn't resist taking a picture of one of the faces from the face sculpture out in front of our apartment. It's funny how the snow lands on things and changes their appearance.
We decided to test the snow boots by piling up some snow and jumping in! On the way to the bus stop it was just Galen but on the way back to the apartment she showed David how it was done! So glad I brought the camera on this one!
 |
| Galen snow boots test... Ready! |
 |
| Yes! Snow boots work and past test #1! |
 |
| Returning from the bus stop with David and snow boots test #2 |
 |
| Hooray for snow boots that pass the test! |
 |
| One of my new favorites! |
Something tells me we are in for lots more winter fun opportunities before the season is over but for now we really enjoyed this inch of snow! We are such amateurs when it comes to this type of weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment