Finally and Welcome Everyone!

This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My First Air-raid Drill

  My first ever air raid drill has left me a little ...  unimpressed.  I was completely and totally excited.  It was all over the news and radio.  I had new batteries in the camera and put on clean socks (since you have to take your shoes off everywhere here I thought this would be important).  I poured a fresh cup of coffee and eagerly awaited 2pm. 

  I didn't even hear the siren. 

  Traffic was interrupted and people that were outside were ushered inside, but that was it.  Thirty minutes later and it was hard to tell anything happened at all.  No worries though, I will be just as prepared for the next drill.  Perhaps this time I will go outside!

No comments: