Finally and Welcome Everyone!

This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sometimes things just sneak up on you.

  Some days more than others it can be weird just being here.  Holidays are especially that way.  Consider Valentines Day.  I can't believe it is already February 14th.  Not that Valentines Day was one of my favorite holidays but usually we did something to commemorate the day.  The kids usually had something that needed to be done for school, cards to make for classmates or something like that. 

  Then we moved to Korea...

  Here, Valentines Day is mostly a holiday for the very young.  David is even too old!  His school sold kiss-o-grams that you could buy and they will deliver a piece of paper with a Hershey's kiss on it to friend you bought it for.  This High School did nothing.  I'm loving this!! No running around trying to find cards.  No racing to the store to by baked goods.  Nothing.  I'm kicking back and just enjoying the holiday.  I sent an e-card to my Dad, who has been my Valentine every year of my life.  I kissed my husband who has also been my Valentine for a very long time.  And tomorrow for the actual day I plan on stitching the entire day!  Happy Valentine's Day to me!

No comments: