Finally and Welcome Everyone!

This is the last posting and I will begin work on turning this blog into a keepsake. I still can't fix the order at the beginning of this blog so I'm sorry if there is any confusion about those events. I will be rewriting the China Page. The latest stitching projects have not been updated but I will do that in time for the cover of the keepsake. Thanks for everything!

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Use for Snow

  I think I may have stumbled upon a use for snow!  The snow sports are actually very popular here in Korea.  There are several ski resorts in the area.  This past weekend we went night sledding with several other families.  I've never been sledding during the day before let alone at night.  I'm so glad I tried it instead of just sitting in the coffee house.  I went sliding down this big hill on nothing but a piece of plastic landing in a pile of snow at the bottom.  Then there was an escalator to ride back to the top.  I actually got in trouble for going too fast!  I went down 2 more times 'way too fast' playing the foreigner card (pretending I didn't understand) and then went slower.  I don't know if it was fun because it was sledding or fun because it was at night sledding but it was a total blast.  The benefit of going at night was there were fewer really little kids on the slope so the lines were shorter.  The actual skiing areas were packed even at 9pm. 

  So let's count them;  ONE, yes one use for snow!

No comments: